1) How bloody awesome this little atty vapes.
2) How unforgiving it is to newcomers.
First things first, I’m not taking a jibe at anyone who’s facing problems with recoiling the Fogger v2. In fact, I’ve spent many sleepless nights trying to perfect my Fogger build, so you’re not alone.
Admittedly, setting up a good and consistent silica build on my Fogger is still a challenge, so most of the time you’ll find me vaping on a cotton microcoil build.
A couple of days ago, I filled my Fogger with a very strong tasting eliquid and after I had finished that tank, I couldn’t seem to get rid of its aftertaste so I stripped the tank down completely and gave it a good wash.
In this video (yes, it’s another video…) I show you how to reassemble the Fogger v2 and how to set it up with a microcoil and cotton. This isn’t the only way to set up the Fogger, but it’s my way and I hope that the video helps! 🙂
Full video is available for viewing after the jump.
In this video I show you:
1) How to rebuild a fully stripped down Fogger v2
2) Point out some key points on the tank that need to be insulated / that cause shorts
3) Show you how to install a microcoil
4) Give you a tip on how to fill the Fogger v2 without a syringe
I hope this tutorial of sorts does help you with your Fogger v2 woes, and if it doesn’t touch a specific problem that you’re facing, please do let me know in the comments section below and I’ll be glad to help you out!