Work, work, work. Not that I’m complaining, but the reality of it is that it’s going to take me away from the blog for about two weeks.
The good news is that I’ve brushed off my webcam and given it a shot with my first video blog! I get a little ranty towards the end but here’s some of the topics that I cover today:
- SS tank for the Fogger v2
- SS tank for the G-Bell
- Burn Box Mod Boxman 18650
- Incoming vapemail from Fasttech – Rocket atty, AIOS TD clone, el cheapo 14500 mod
- Atmizoo Roller, GP Spheroid, GP Paps 2.1 telescopic pins
- Custom clear and reduced parts by Mohd Raihan for the Taifun GT and Kayfun
- Random rant about the Malaysian vaping scene
Since I won’t be able to post that much on the main blog, I invite you to join my Facebook page where I’ll be doing a lot of short / mini posts throughout the day (thanks to my trusty BlackBerry!).
I promise to get back to regular posting frequency soon, but for now, please do understand that it’s work which buys me my vape gear! 🙂
Keep vaping and have a good week ahead!
You can visit and join the Vaping Wern Facebook page at http://facebook.com/VapingWern.